Friday, February 12, 2010

One.

This is my diary. This is my brain, or at least, the part I'll show. There's a prevalent opinion today that hiding things in yourself is bad. Where does one draw the line? Where does one say, this you can know, this you can know, this you can know, this I'm keeping for myself. Does one have to say everything? This seems to propagate worthless meaningless talking. And what happens to silence in this idea? Is silence such a frightening concept? I lost my voice for a day a few years ago. Few things in my life before and after ever gave me such clarity. You see when you lose your voice, you immediately panic, trying to find some way to communicate. You resort to hand gestures, which you'd be surprised can answer most questions in your day to day. Other questions have to be answered by writing. When you're mute, and you're writing... you boil what you think and what you write to the absolute bare essential, to the paramount.

Enough of that.

I have various opinions that burst out of me upon reading the news. Case in point, Bill Clinton might come out of the hospital. I don't give a shit. He's a murderer. Actually I do care. I think he shouldn't come out of the hospital. Not alive. Clinton meddled in the Balkans. He and his cunt wife. The area was volatile, unstable to begin with, has been for centuries. Now it's completely fucked. Governor George W. Bush fucked up Iraq, and Obama is going to fuck up Afghanistan. This is blog, not a history lesson. Moving on.

Christians are making a big deal out of Lindsay Lohan's picture on Purple magazine cover. It depicts her as a hippy crucified. Apparently this is a big big problem and newsworthy.

Christ, the one in the book, doesn't care about his self-image, if you've actually read and thought. I think he would be absolutely indifferent as to this picture, were he sitting down at his computer in 2010 (maybe an internet cafe). The picture has no cross, no blood, no pain, no nails and no pain whatsoever, beside our own, that we have to see Lindsay Lohan's face. Again. I read some comments by Christians criticizing this picture. Why are there no depictions of Budda or Muhammed. I'm curious to see which Budda they'd use. Fat pig Budda or thin emaciated Budda. Take a picture. Go get a really fat guy and make it arty. Go. Take a pic of skinny buddah wanking it by a tree, or whatever. There was an outrage some years back. A cartoonist poked a little fun at Muhammed. Muslims went apeshit. That's stupid. When we pay attention to Lindsay Lohan, we're just as.

Alexander McQueen is dead. He should be alive. Sarah Jessica Parker and Sandra Bullock should have bit it and he should be alive.

I hate Hollywood, Hollywood movies infuriate me, I can't remember the last movie I went to see. Hangover maybe. That was months ago. They're working on another one. I saw it. It was funny, funny as in not stupid. Was it Eddie Murphy Raw? Nope. There's some exceptions. I'm watching Synecdoche, New York. I'm half way through the movie and I'm awe of what a beautiful mess this movie is. It's stupendous.

I'm typing this sentence at 4:10am. That's why it's a god damn mess. Goodnight. I think I'm finally tired enough to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment