Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fifteen.

I haven't written anything in days but I've been busy. I have a lot to write, pictures to post but as of right now, everything is in a big pile which needs to be organized into some coherent mass. Perhaps it'll be more than one mass. I have to go to home depot for sandpaper. Toodles.

Seven hours later:

I dumped pictures from our camera on to the computer. I'm backtracking here. There are three groups of pictures: The Armory Show 2010, Agnolo Bronzino show at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and a very recent trek through Chelsea.

This is us staring into Anish Kapoor "Untitled 2009" stainless steel and gold plate.



Anish makes these concave mirrors that people love starring into. This one was gold plated. Here's the one at the Met:




Going to Bronzino:

Artemis



Nik



Small head of a man. I'm fascinated by this portrait. It's done in black chalk, it's tiny. It's a masterpiece.




Chelsea:











Ursula von Rydingsvard





I'm sorry but I have to confess that I don't know who all the artists are as I was surveying everything quickly and didn't take notes. I will try to edit this post with that information as soon as I can. In addition I tried to upload a video which didn't work and I need to find out how to fix whatever glitch is preventing me from doing so. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment