Thursday, December 16, 2010

Twenty Three: Emergency

I have not posted in months. I apologize again. Truth be told, writing for one or two people and lacking the confidence that anyone, save a handful of people will read your words that you sweated and struggled over is disheartening to say the least. But during the last few days I've found I need a way to say many things and Facebook isn't cutting the mustard. I post links but I've gotten few responses. I will post various things if I feel like it, but you'll have to make do with what I'm feeling and if that's politics and/or religion so be it. Whoever said I don't talk about politics and religion, well, I'd like to find that moron and smack them in the head for what I think are obvious reasons.

As you may well know, everywhere in the world, there rise low perceptible growls, in some places they're roars. In the US, for the most part, the populous is looking around saying, "WELL, WHAT WONDERFUL SAND SURROUNDS MY HEAD".

I will post as often as i can again. I'm not making any promises. I will give it my best shot. If you can't bear politics, try it, you might learn something, if not about politics then about yourself.

So I start today with a joke I read.

Two economists meet. One says to the other: "do you know what's going on? the other says, let me explain, i can explain it to you. no no says the first explaining is no problem im an economist too. I'm just asking do you can understand it?

No comments:

Post a Comment