Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Twenty or this is going to be a short entry.

So this is going to be a short entry. I dedicate this entry to Maria and Pete. I was guilted by one, queued by the other. Lucky you, dear reader, (singular) I'm definitely not going to write about my day. That's kind of boring. It was long and it was hot, the end. I will say this. I regret not punching that guy on the train in the face. The pussy, with his gay middle eastern scarf poseur hip bullshit. I'm so original, yeah- you and the 200 other people with the same scarf walking around Manhattan. Dweeb. I should have hit him and just gone to jail. Would have been totally worth the satisfaction. Hmmm maybe not. Can't think of anything else right now. Too tired. Need sleep. Next post I'll write something meaningful and full of SUBSTANCE, maybe flying spaghetti monster?? Noone knows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment