Friday, July 23, 2010

Twenty one or The Holy Ballsack.

In the beginning of me was my father, and my father told me stories, and behold! I laughed. There then came a time when I felt that my father was not so funny, at least not so funny as he once was, and I left my house, forsaking my father, who was sometimes funny, and my mother, who never was, to seek out the prophet Karagiozi, of which the Lord had spoken of. Now Aristophanes begot Karagiozi who begot
Harry Klynn, who begot Tzimi Panousi who begot AMAN! (ta katharmata!) And Aman! (ta katharmata!) died. And together they had lived two thousand four hundred and twenty five years. Now Aristohanes had begotten many children, of whom some were Roman, and they weren't funny at all. So the Lord God Aristophanes appeared to me in a dream and said, "Behold and look to the west for four fourths shall make you whole, an asshole or one (and he laughed)," and I was much confused. So I set out, to find the one, He spoke of, for I had no eyes to see, and no ears to hear, and was pretty fucking perplexed, like you are now I'd bet. And many cried the praises of many false prophets, like actors, especially Will Ferrell, who nay has played noone but himself in all his movies(think Arnold Schwarzenegger). And suddenly I was asleep when a bright light blinded me, and scales fell from my eyes, and I fell to the ground in fear, crying Lord! Lord! what is this?! do not forsake me! and four boys got off four horses, but where really Big Wheels and picked me up saying, Dude, get up! Hey man, are you ok? Ntouth, vrew avrewt? and Pull yourself together hippie! But I fled in fear and joy, to which, the fat one replied, screw you guys, I'm going home. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment